It is the age-old argument when teams need to support each other’s goals and deliverables and although we all might approach our day and goals differently we must all continue to move the ball forward. Along with these day-to-day challenges comes, territorialism and silo thinking, which can create strained working relationships and our one-day Turf Wars workshop that can be customized to meet the needs of this type of work environment.
• Break down silos and enhance cross-functional teamwork
• Develop an awareness of the contributions and challenges of other departments
• Improved communication between individuals, teams and departments.
• Identify strategies to reduce friction and duplication of effort.
• Forge stronger alliances and build stronger links between departments
Create stronger, more collaborative teams
Work more efficiently across the organization
Drive results instead of dissension
What is the number of participants for this program:
LCD and screen
Get an Express Estimate
It’s easy to submit, we’ll get back with an estimate in 24 hours.