Superior customer service in the hospitality industry is critical to having both repeat customers and a successful business. Customer care is more important than ever, especially as the economy bounces back and more business and leisure travelers decide where to spend their dollars. The goal of this comprehensive workshop is for front line employees, managers, and supervisors who work extensively with the public, understand and learn how to manage a variety of customers and maneuver through a wide range of situations. This workshop includes structured role-playing, question-and-answer sessions, interactive exercises, and group discussions.
- A 5-step model to skillfully and diplomatically resolve complaints
- Skills to diffuse conflict and find resolution
- Using empathy during conflict
- The financial impact of customer complaints
- Knowing the difference between human needs and business needs