Superior customer service in the hospitality industry is critical to having both repeat customers and a successful business. The goal of this comprehensive workshop is for more experienced front line employees, managers, and supervisors who work extensively with the public, understand and learn how to manage a variety of customers and maneuver through a wide range of situations. This seminar uses your organization’s mission, values, and service standards as the foundation for teaching employees how to deliver consistent high quality service. The DiSC® Assessment is utilized in this seminar to enable participants to understand how behavioral styles impact customer interactions. This workshop includes structured role-playing, question-and-answer sessions, interactive exercises, and group discussions.
- Building Rapport
- Exceeding Guest Expectations
- Understanding and adapting to guest personality styles
- Consistent service interactions
- Productive communication with customers
- Service Language: World class words and words to avoid