Bring out the best in everyone by identifying different behavioral styles in your organization with DiSC® Behavior Assessments. A diverse team is an invaluable tool within an organization. Acknowledging and understanding differences can help improve communication, ease frustration, mitigate conflict, and develop effective leaders with more efficient teams. Through a workshop that embraces all types of working behaviors, team members are challenged to assess their own effectiveness and therefore adapt behavior for more successful interactions. Understanding the audience helps someone to better shape his/her approach to work, colleagues and customers. Work place effectiveness will improve. We employ the DiSC® system in a number of interactive ways to give participants a better understanding of their co-workers and themselves.
Pre-Work: An on-line pre-assessment is required for this course.
DiSC® is a registered trademark of Inscape Publishing, Inc.
- Understand one’s own behavior/motivation and how it affects others
- How to adapt one’s own behavior to create positive outcomes
- Identify and appreciate the traits of peers
- How an overplayed strength can become a limitation
- Illustrate the value of each participants skill set to the team