Bring out the best in everyone by identifying different behavioral styles in your organization with DiSC® Behavior Assessments. A diverse team is an invaluable tool within an organization. Acknowledging and understanding differences can help improve communication, ease frustration and conflict, and develop effective leaders and more efficient teams. Through a workshop that embraces all types of working behaviors, team members are challenged to assess their own effectiveness and therefore adapt behavior for more successful interactions. Knowing one’s audience helps shape one’s approach to work, colleagues and customers to increase effectiveness in the workplace. We employ the DiSC® system in a number of interactive ways to give participants a better self-understanding, and better understanding of co-workers.
Pre-Work: An on-line pre-assessment is required for this course, at an additional cost of: $50 per person
DiSC® is a registered trademark of Inscape Publishing, Inc.
- Understand one’s own behavior/motivation and how it affects others
- How to adapt one’s own behavior to create positive outcomes
- Identify and appreciate the traits of peers
- How an overplayed strength can become a limitation
- Illustrate the value of each participants skill set to the team