Participants gain skills and confidence as they practice articulating ideas through verbal and non-verbal communication, in this hands-on workshop.
Topics covered will be customized to your group or team and can include:
- Preparing for a presentation
- Delivering a formal, in-person presentation
- Delivering an informal, in-person presentation
- Delivering a remote presentation (e.g. via webinair, using computer, internet connection and phone)
- Preparing persuasive arguments
- Clarifying your ideas
- Exhibiting confidence
- Effective Question/Answer sessions
We also ask each participant to bring one of their own presentations (hard copy) and their laptop.
- Develop communication skills
- Drive a consistent and effective approach to communication
- Communicate more effectively both internally and externally
Can be structured as a half- or full-day session, depending on content covered