A diverse team is an invaluable tool within an organization. Acknowledging and understanding differences can help improve communication, ease frustration and conflict, and develop effective leaders and more efficient teams. Through a workshop that embraces all types of working behaviors, team members are challenged to assess their own effectiveness and therefore adapt behavior for more successful interactions. Knowing one’s audience helps shape one’s approach to work, colleagues and customers to increase effectiveness in the workplace.
DiSC® is a registered trademark of Inscape Publishing, Inc.
- Understand one’s own behavior and how it affects others
- Examine one’s own reactions to other people’s behavior
- Adapt one’s own behavior to create positive outcomes
- Identify and appreciate the traits of peers
- Understand how to adapt one’s approach to connect better with customers