Organizations across the country have discovered that supporting work-life balance for employees can improve both work productivity and quality of life. This is a “hands-on” and very practical workshop that provides the basic tools and resources needed to develop a more supportive and balanced environment for work and personal life. Topics covered include:
- What is “work-life balance”?
- What are the causes of overwork?
- What are the potential outcomes of overwork and burnout -- to the individual and to the organization?
- What can be done to address work-life balance in your workplace?
- What can you do right now to improve your own work-life balance?
Note: It is also possible to include information regarding your organization’s specific initiatives to assist with work-life balance
- Employees learn how to become more proactive in taking care of themselves
- Create an environment focused on people
- Alleviate stress and burnout