Our professional development workshops are designed to promote learning and development. Whether you want to build core skills, enhance group dynamics, or facilitate new processes, we will get you and your team on the right course. Workshops can be held remotely, virtually, on- or off-site, and structured as a ½-, full-, or multi-day sessions. If you would simply like to purchase assessments from us, that is possible as well.
- Intro to Storytelling Workshop
- Mindfulness in the Workplace
- Leadership Skills Workshop
- Virtual Everything DiSC® - Based Workshops Overview
- Everything DiSC® Agile EQ
- Everything DiSC® - Management
- Everything DiSC® - Productive Conflict
- Everything DiSC® Workplace
- Everything DiSC® Work of Leaders
- Everything DiSC® Sales
- Five Behaviors Workshop
Everything DiSC® - Productive Conflict
Dialogues and working productively with colleagues can be difficult, no matter where you are in your career, from Boomers to Millennials. Our Everything DiSC® Productive Conflict workshop helps participants improve self-awareness around behaviors that occur during times of conflict. Rather than focus on a step-by-step process for conflict resolution, our session provides participants with techniques to curb destructive behaviors and learn how to effectively respond to difficult situations. The program features an exploration of DiSC®, providing an opportunity for participants to explore how their destructive responses can derail conversations, work and work relationships. This session offers a method for making more productive choices in response to conflict / differences.
We offer this workshop in two different formats:
- Remote / Virtual Workshop
- In-Person Workshop
Read more about how to circumvent stress at work and the benefits of it.
- Appreciate how their way of handling conflict affects the people around them
- Learn how to “catch” oneself when going down a destructive conflict path
- Learn how to reframe a conflict situation and choose more productive behaviors
- Build a common language in the organization around appropriate conflict behavior
Everything DiSC® is a registered trademark of John Wiley & Sons, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Build a common language
- Learn how to reframe a conflict