Our professional development workshops are designed to promote learning and development. Whether you want to build core skills, enhance group dynamics, or facilitate new processes, we will get you and your team on the right course. Workshops can be held remotely, virtually, on- or off-site, and structured as a ½-, full-, or multi-day sessions. If you would simply like to purchase assessments from us, that is possible as well.
- Intro to Storytelling Workshop
- Mindfulness in the Workplace
- Leadership Skills Workshop
- Virtual Everything DiSC® - Based Workshops Overview
- Everything DiSC® Agile EQ
- Everything DiSC® - Management
- Everything DiSC® - Productive Conflict
- Everything DiSC® Workplace
- Everything DiSC® Work of Leaders
- Everything DiSC® Sales
- Five Behaviors Workshop
Everything DiSC® Sales
Everything DiSC® Sales puts the power of the dynamic Everything DiSC® model into the hands of salespeople and provides a dynamic tool for learning how to create customer-centric interactions that delivered improved results. Sales-specific content, modular facilitations tools, and online tailoring features deliver an easy-to-customize development solution to help participants discover new strategies for stretching beyond their natural preferences to make the selling process more productive and successful—regardless of the customer’s unique buying style.
We offer this workshop in two different formats:
- Remote / Virtual Workshop
- In-Person Workshop
- Discover their own DiSC® style: recognize the priorities, personal strengths, and challenges that shape their sales interactions with others
- Explore other styles: understand the differences and similarities among DiSC buying styles, learn to recognize the behaviors unique to each style, and identify new ways to find common ground with all types of customers
- Create a plan of action to get more out of the sales process—and deliver better bottom line results
Everything DiSC® is a registered trademark of John Wiley & Sons, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Understanding Your DiSC® Style
- Recognizing and Understanding Customer Buying Styles
- Adapting Your Sales Style to Your Customer’s Buying Style