We offer highly effective team building events for all types of organizations – including small to medium sized companies, global corporations, schools, colleges, universities and non-profits. Our events promote collaboration, problem solving and creativity, and can be as fun or as serious as your needs require. It is also possible to offer a debrief session with the group to help bridge the learning back to the workplace.
Looking for remote or virtual team building? Whether your team is new to working remote or has been for awhile, you’ve come to the right place. Check out our wide range of remote offerings.
Virtual Scavenger Hunts
Get your remote group together with one of our virtual scavenger hunts.
Teams (or individuals) compete in a scavenger hunt, without having to leave the comfort of their own home. With our easy to use scavenger hunt app, teams compete to earn the most points by accomplishing the most challenges in the agreed timeframe (1-day, 3-days, 1-week). Challenges can include: photos, videos, trivia, fun activities/challenges and so much more! Each challenge has an associated point value. It is collaborative within the team; people can work on their team’s challenges in their own time and time zone. The leaderboard keeps everyone on their toes!
This is a fantastic way for staying connected – across a city – across time zones – or across the globe.
Your hunt can be indoor-social distancing-based, theme-based, department-based, etc.
- Show us what’s for breakfast!
- Your pet/s: Dog? Cat? Fish? Snake? Turtle? Llama? Iguana? We want to see them all.
- My Favorite Recipe – provide a delicious recipe you would recommend to your group
- New Hobby – show us an example of a new hobby you’ve taken up since being home
- Wellness – show us how you are taking care of yourself, whether it’s you in a yoga, meditation or pilates pose, or even a mud mask and cucumber slices on your eyes – there may be a chance for bonus points!
- Show us your favorite card trick via video
What’s included in each game:
- Live Leaderboard
- Virtual Event Host
- Up to 60 challenges to complete (that can be done from home) – 10 of which can be customized specifically to your organization
- Bonus Points for creativity, etc.
- Bonus Challenges
- Telephone support
- All photos + videos available afterwards
- Keeps people connected