Apr 26, 2019
by Kaitlin Crehan
- Fitness Fridays with an in-office yoga class.
- Hike at a local park.
- Start a run club before work, after work or during your lunch break.
- Take your meetings to go and go for a walk.
- Shake up your annual summer picnics with Tailgating Olympics, Office Olympics or a Summer Camp Relay.
- Center yourself with a little morning meditation inside or outside the office.
- Build your own BBQ for your next lunchtime potluck.
- Get your team outside and explore a new place with a True North Remarkable Race
- Change up your Thursday work happy hour with a True North Bar Wars or Signature Sangria making competition.
- Feeling nostalgic, have a good, old-fashioned Kickball game.